Growth Marketing Manager - Uber
Location - Delhi- Gurgaun
Apply Online - https://goo.gl/FZCTf2
Uber is looking to further build out its performance marketing team with a search engine marketing manager who can own the overarching search strategy and business. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear SEM background, can be the lead day-to-day subject matter expert, and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage daily execution of paid search campaigns across Google, Yahoo & Bing
- Setup & execute paid search acquisition campaigns across cities
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and strategies
- Work closely with Google, Yahoo & Bing teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in dedicated paid search performance marketing
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.