Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Service Desk Engineer
Experience :Freshers 2013, 2014, and 2015 batches
Job Location :All India
Eligibility:B.Sc, BCA / BCS graduates
Last Date: 20-03-2015
We are looking for eligible BSc / BCA / BCS Graduates and who are driven by passion and are interested to make career in IT Industry. Exciting career opportunities are available in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in IT projects and as a Service Desk Engineer in IT Infrastructure Service (IT IS) projects. You could be mapped to any one of the profiles based on the project requirements and your skills
- B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information
- Technology) /BCA / BCS graduates of 2013, 2014, and 2015 batches
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt.
- Aggregate is average of scores of all subjects in all semesters.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible
- There should not be extended education. All courses should be completed within normal stipulated course
REGISTRATION PROCESS:Interested candidates need to register on TCS campus portal.
To register please log on to http://www.careers.tcs.com > Entry Level Fresher > Click Here > Next Step
(New Candidate-Register Here) > Off Campus Applicants
Applicants who have already registered in NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT reference number to update
their profile: https://nextstep.tcs.com > Off Campus Applicants
SELECTION PROCESS:If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. Candidates can take the practice test by clicking on
Open see Same banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal and registered email id.
For further queries please drop a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org