Microsoft Recruitment 2015 For B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME Freshers - 2014, 2015 Batch. Microsoft careers for 2015 and 2014 pass out graduates for the vacancies of research fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
Company Name:- Microsoft
Qualification:- B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME
Experience:- 2015, 2014 Batch Freshers
Job Location:- Across India
Job Role:- Research Fellow
Salary:- Best As Per Industry
Industry:- IT Software
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. B.Tech. or M.Tech. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (graduated in 2014 or in the recent past, or graduating in summer 2015).
2. Strong academic record.
3. Interest in research.
4. Evidence of research potential, although having publications is not a requirement.
5. Strong programming skills (C/C++ required; C#/Java desirable).
The Mobility, Networks, and Systems Group (MNS) at Microsoft Research India invites applicants for a Research Fellowship (RF). The RF is a unique position targeted at fresh bachelors and masters graduates who are interested in research, which provides them with a rich and varied exposure to research, including the opportunity to work with researchers at the lab on cutting-edge projects, write papers based on their work, participate in conferences, etc. The RF is for upto a term of 2 years, at the end of which the student could choose to pursue a PhD (as many of our alumni have done very successfully at top universities) or pursue another career path of their choice.
The MNS group conducts experimental research in networked systems. Our work and interests span several areas, including Internet-scale systems, distributed systems, network protocols, wireless networking, mobile computing, and sensor systems. We seek to advance the state of the art in these areas through measurement, design, and prototyping of real-world and experimental networked systems.
Documents Needed to Apply:
1. Your updated CV. Include details of your projects, publications (if any), and coursework in the CV.
2. Statement of Purpose (SOP) - Please write a 1-2 page statement about your interest in research, your background and what topics you want to do research in, and why you want to apply to the MSR India Research Fellow program.
3. At least one reference who can share about your ability and aptitude for research, e.g. a professor or past mentor you have worked with on a research project.
How And When To Apply: