Life Insurance Corporation of India has liberated an employment notice related to LIC Recruitment for the engagement of eligible candidate for filling up 290 vacancies of LIC Agent and Advisor. Candidates who are willing to be the part of one of the strongest financial institutions of the country can apply for LIC Recruitment 2017 by filling the application with complete details via online mode only before the last date ends.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Jobs seeker who are seeking for excellent career prospects for growth with LIC and consider themselves eligible must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. The entire details related to Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment are well furnished below by the team.
|Name of Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|No. of Posts||290|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
LIC Vacancy and Educational Qualification Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|LIC Agent||30||Graduate in Commerce (B.Com. – Insurance) and maximum Qualification is Doctorate degree.|
The applying candidates must have resided between the age limit of 18-33 years as on 13-01-2017 for LIC Agent post and as on 07-10-2016 for Advisor post. Age relaxation will be given to the reserve applicants.
Stipend for LIC Careers:
Selected candidates for Advisor post will be offered an appropriate salary of Rs.39200 – 67000 with grade pay of Rs.9000/-whereas aspirants appointed for LIC Agent position will be given suitable amount of salary per month.
Selection Process for LIC Jobs:
Appointment of eligible aspirant in private sector will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and / or interview, taken by the selection panel of organization.
How to Apply Online for LIC Recruitment?
- Candidates willing to apply for this post must be needed to go through official website of ‘Maharojgar Portal’ that is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Go for “current jobs” link on the home page and now job seekers need to login with their aadhaar ID and Password for getting registered.
- After getting registered to the portal, select “press here” link against Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal link.
- Now choose “Login to View and Apply Eligible Vacancies” under ‘Government’ section and login with your user name and password if you are already registered user but if you are a new user than firstly register yourself with maharojgar portal.
- Then hit “apply online” link visible against “LIC OF INDIA” link by selecting your location and suitable link as per the post you wish to apply for and the required application form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete details and Upload scanned photograph and images of documents (if necessary).
- Finally press “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Take print out of it and keep it secure for future need.
|Post Name||Last Date Of Application|
Through this Official Link, you can acquire more details related to LIC Recruitment 2017. You may collect latest updates regarding this recruitment notification through this web portal so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email service.