Accenture circulated new job notification Accenture Recruitment 2017; grab the golden chance as there is Off Campus Placement as per the norms of organization. Accenture Jobs for freshers in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Noida and other cities of India. Give a Drive to your career by becoming a part at Accenture India; seize the opportunity by applying for various posts such as Fs Manager, Graphic Designer, Service Desk Agent, Consultant, and Engineer. So don’t miss this chance and apply online for job in Accenture till 18th January 2017.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company, recruiting Freshers as well as experienced personals having verbal, written communication skills in the field of computer. To be acquainted with more facts like Essential qualifications, Process to apply, Pay Scale, Selection Process, scroll down this page, prepared by a our dedicated team.
|Name of the Organization||Accenture|
|Last Date to apply||18th January 2017|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Type of Industry||IT, Software Service|
|Job Description||Associate IT Operations|
|Salary Offered||Rs 2,90,323|
Accenture Off Campus Vacancies
- Quality Analyst
- CN- Strategy
- Digital Analytics
- Fs Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Service Desk Agent
Qualification Requirements at Accenture India
- Contenders holding BE/ B.Tech Degree from 2016 batch, may apply.
- Aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree is must in order to apply at Accenture India
- No standing backlogs
- Contender having an utmost 1 year gap may also grab this golden chance.
- As per the norms, contender should be an Indian Citizen but in case if he holds passport of any other country, then PIO or CIO card is must to carry.
- Good ph Score is must.
- Citizenship certificate is must to be submitted by Bhutan & Nepal Nationalist
- Preference is given to contenders versatile in written communication skills with email etiquettes
- Capable to work in Day and Night Shifts
- Basic Technical know-how on system trouble shooting adds a further advantage.
- As per the needs of the organization arise in future, he/she must agree to relocate for project deployment to any part of India.
- Capable to play IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network
- Selected contenders will get attractive salary Rs 290,323 as a fixed component.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential: 8.5%
- Along with this, selected contenders will get Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000
- Perks such as “Cabs” Lucrative Incentives are also offered.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BE/ B.Tech marksheet
- Copy of Resume
- ID Proof
3 Step Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
Process to Apply
- Applying contenders have to go through Official website of the Accenture which is www.accenture.com
- A Home page will appears where you have to click on tab “Careers” which you will find at the top of opened page.
- After clicking on it, you will be displaced to a new page, just tap on “View All” option.
- As per the post for which you are applying, select an appropriate link.
- Now, read all the information with full caution.
- Just hit on “Apply Online” tab, where you have to fill the desired Online Application Form.
- Finally, tap on “Submit” Button to get your form successfully Registered. Don’t forget to take a printout for future Reference.
Last Date to Apply: 18th January 2017
Hope you’ll get to know much about Accenture Recruitment 2017. It is the best chance to boost your careers as there are various job opportunities for Freshers as well as experienced personals