Location : Gurgaon, India
The Google for Work team is on the front lines of helping the globe "go Google." As a Google for Work Direct Sales representative, you evangelize Google tools like Apps, Search and Chrome to leading companies, schools and government agencies. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. With a passion for Google products, you help make the world a more Googley place.
As Business Development Manager, you will build relationships and manage agreements with strategic partners to drive the growth of Google Apps for Work. Your responsibilities will include analyzing metrics and trends to drive new business opportunities and structuring and managing partnerships. You will lead Apps distribution and product-related agreements across a range of companies.
You bring strong relationship-building skills, proven experience in managing partnerships, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues. You are able to identify and develop partnerships that are successful for Google, our partners and ultimately the end user. You also possess superior analytical skills and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management. You thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Legal teams to develop new ways to drive Google for Work growth.
- Expand Google Apps product business by identifying and launching key strategic partnerships.
- Identify/prioritize partner targets; become an expert on each target’s organization, business model and key priorities.
- Engage with C-level executives at strategic targets to develop a structure and plan.
- Work with Legal and Product teams to drive business agreements. Work closely with other cross-functional teams at Google to develop a coordinated partner strategy.
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies for each partner, including product/API integrations, sales and support training buy-flow optimization and marketing plans. Manage the on-boarding process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience including tech, sales, finance and/or SaaS industry experience.
- MBA/MS or other advanced degree.
- Experience in SaaS, telecommunications, and/or IT infrastructure businesses.
- Extensive experience dealing with strategic partners, analyzing and structuring complex negotiation structures with a proven track record of negotiation and execution. In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (Product Management, Implementation, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative and have a passion for and understanding of Google products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate technical, financial and value points with partners and internal Google teams.
- Ability to travel 20%.
Team or role:
Sales & Account Management
Jan 07, 2016